Monday, April 12, 2010

*Cough, Cough*


I never knew Jamesforlife, but I'll miss him anyways.
We were brothers of the pen... or the keyboard... or whatever. Shut the fuck up.

I FUCKING LOVE INTERNET LEAKS.

LCD Soundsystem is out today.

Today is a good day.

Would you work for Abercrombie and Fitch? I used to have such strong feelings against them.
Now I'm so desperate for money. I have friends who work there, they all like it. If you work in retail there really isn't much room for morality or preference in style. At the end of the day it's just a job.

Would you be a independent contractor paid on a commission salary if you knew you had the potential to walk away with $2525 in one day? Or is that just a scam? Ever heard of aeration?

Would you be a firefighter, risking your life on a daily basis? Hanging out with dudes all day and all night? Being on a calendar and getting laid by everyone, always?

If you could pick one of those jobs to do, which one would you pick? I'm leaning towards the landscaping right now but who knows.... maybe I'll just work at HMV. Good god, I would be fucking incredible at that job, I'd be so good at it. Video Game department? Done. Urban/Electronic Music? Done. Pop/Rock? Done. Jazz? Punk? Movies?
DONE DONE DONE

That's practically all I do. I should own HMV. Though if I worked there I might always be tempted to tell people not to buy movies, music or games that I know are shitty. If anything I'd suggest something else, like Nintendogs for the DS.

0 comments: