Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sweaty Gym Shorts


I used to think I loved the idea of 3D. Then I saw Avatar. Now my eyes hurt.

I understand the appeal of going to see a movie and being able to look right into the screen to see a new and dangerously blue world but the idea is just too ambitious at this point.

First off, I still can't get over walking into a movie theatre and seeing hundreds of doofuses clad in ray-banesque 3D shades, the same shades that, while providing a somewhat more detailed and depthy (yes I know I'm making up a lot of words here) image, also dim the brightness of the picture, thus significantly reducing overall viewing quality.
Long story short, THAT SUCKS BALLS.

Avatar is a pretty cool movie, I've seen it twice but honestly, 2D was better.
Every played Castlevania for PS1? Fuck that's a good game.

What is happening to the world. How can I have an opinion about anything these days? The Grammys? The movie adaptation of The Lovely Bones? The weather?

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHITTY!!! ALL SHITTY!!! But everyone already knows that. I'm trying to be a trailblazer here, a visionary. What can I say that hasn't already been said? What can I say differently that already has been said? Should I just plagiarize everything from now on? Seeing as I'm not in school I can't get penalized anymore. Maybe all my posts should just be song lyrics from here on out. Sometimes I even forget things that I've already said!

Have I ever asked you what your favourite song is? Or what you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be dead, that's my goal. Dead and famous.

Like: YAY KID!!! HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY!!!

*BANG*

There will be some guy named Desmond or Ezio or Altair or something ludicrous like that who will pop out of the cake and shoot me right in the heart.
Assassinated.

Only really special people get assassinated. Most people just get murdered. If you're a Telemarketer and you get shot with a sniper rifle without you knowing, are you assassinated?
I think it also changes depending on what kills you.
Can you be assassinated with a grenade? What about throwing knives or a Javelin?
Real confusing stuff...

0 comments: