Thursday, July 02, 2009

Booty Juice


You guys are incredibly indecisive. I think the poll was rigged, just like how Ahmadinejad did it a few weeks ago.

It has dawned on me recently that I'm really fucking good at flipping burgers. My how they sizzle, my how we have not aged gracefully, my how nothing really gets me going the same way finding things I'm never going to buy on craigslist does...
What do you guys do to stave off boredom?
Do you dance, listen to music, read, fuck, burp the gecko?
We're going to be really famous one day. And you'll have tributes for us at Yonge-Dundas square when we die collectively in a ball of flaming jet fuel on our world famous blog signing tour.

What did you dream about last night? Did you fly? Did you run away from your fears? Did you make new friends? Did you kiss her?

I hope you're outside playing hopscotch and not reading this blog it's summer outside, go have fun. Go slay dragons and win some Grand Prix . Unless you live in Greenland or Antarctica, then you're allowed to do whatever you want. Not like the polar police are gonna come and stop you.

0 comments: