Thursday, June 03, 2010

Need more frosted flakes


So this is the part of the night where I try and stay awake for 4 more hours before I have to go to work so I can finally fall asleep.

I had work yesterday morning at 10am. I got there at 2pm. It was probably one of the worst mornings of my life. And while there was no murder, mystery or intrigue involved, unlike most of my mornings, it was fucking shitty. It's bad enough having you mother who's been awake since 7 in the morning ask you at 12 noon why you didn't go to work, but on top of that, when you borrow your friends bike to rush to work, the bike fucks up when you try to change gears in the middle of college street. 30 minutes later I manage to get the chain back on and it's semi-smooth sailing. I get to work and I do the usual (aka, play harvest moon for snes until my brain feels somewhat reminiscent of yogurt or creme brule) Usually I just sleep at work, which is what I'm planning on doing today once I get there. But I swear on my life I WILL NOT BE LATE. The bike mechanic up the street says I'll have to come in tomorrow to have it fixed. I fixed it myself in literally 20 seconds after I left the shop.

I kind of enjoy having my hands covered in grease to be honest. It makes me feel more manly, more useful. It's like proof to people that you've been up to something somewhat manually demanding and perhaps even slightly important in some way or another. People are so cynical these days, a little grease really put's people in their place. My hands are still filthy, I think I might just leave them like this forever, I'm a big fan of the look.

What is creme brule anyways?

0 comments: