Monday, January 04, 2010

This Aint Reality TV

We don't need to sit around and argue over who sucks. We all know the suckiest sucks that ever sucked aren't important. With that out of the way it's time to fly off. That's right suckas we can fly.

Here are a couple of awesome movies to remember

(Action)
Underworld 1 and 2
Terminator 2
Police Story
Hard Boiled

(Drama + Action)
Clockers
The Prestige
The Host
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance
Sympathy for Lady Vengeance
Old Boy
Ronin

(Drama)
Basketball Diaries
Good Will Hunting
Boogie Nights
The Reader

(Horror)
Blair Witch Project
Saw series
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
30 Days of Night

There is no Comedy section because right now comedy is overrated. You don't believe me? really? Well then what happened to Jim Carey? Why did Eddie Murphy give a transexual prostitute a ride home? And what of Comedy's latest causality Will Farrel. I only hope you realize that comedy is a killer and not a saint. Poor Seth Rogan is only seconds away from death.

The rock I tried to break with my mind was strong. So I took my foot and stomped all over it. My shoe flew off, but it had done its job, under my white sock was a small pile of rubble. I sifted through the shards of rock looking for a piece that was the right size.

There was one piece with a rounded end and it looked small enough to fit my plans. Satisfied with my examination I hurried into phase one of my plan. I placed the smooth rounded part of the fragment into my nose where it fit snug into my nasal. I arched my neck back and sucked in some air with my mouth.

The second phase of my plan was the most important. I took aim and without provocation snorted out the pebble into a strangers face.

The stranger looked me over, possibly for a reason, I looked the stranger right back. He hesitated to say something and continued walking pass me. He accepted his defeat.

The fool! A younger person would either challenge me in kind or threaten physical harm. I was only a child and with the right tools I destroyed a man.

So I gathered more rocks and I cleaned my nose religiously.

0 comments: