Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shout Out To The Brave Ones


What are cowards made of? I would think they are made of a very soft gooey material that takes the shape of any object that applies pressure on them. It's hard to get the whole truth out of a coward because its trapped inside of the goo. So when you apply some pressure to get it out. The truth can get stuck or you only get half its kinda like squeezing the last bit of toothpaste out, it takes patience. Why is it the last bit? That's simple it's because cowards don't hold much truth.

Winner: "Oh so you're a brave one"

brave one: "Nope, but I'm not a coward"

Winner: "Well, I'm in control always and that burns you up."

brave one: "Yes it does, I guess I lose"

Fuck the cowards, the winners, the safe lay-ups, the steak and potatoes, the non-advisers, the watchers, the slaves, the majority, fuck you. Big shout out to the brave ones.

0 comments: