Friday, January 16, 2009





Chase girls and you might lose money.
Chase money and I guarantee you'll never lose girls.
Some asian guy from Scarborough told me that one time.
He calls it Scar-City.

As much as I laughed at his justification for hustling 24/7 and not getting a real job, I'm broke and I've been having some serious issues keeping girls around.
Coincidence? 
For those of you who don't know me personally or are new to CMoG...

I am 1337 as FUCK.

So the only fathomable reasons for being almost entirely incapable of keeping girls around is attributable to one of the following.

A: I'm a pauper who probably owes you money.
B: I am so 1337 that the girls feel inadequate hanging around me and thus go into hiding due to excess embarrassment.

So I think I might just follow in my Oriental (Politically incorrect?) mentor's footsteps and find the nearest corner to start slangin' that coke white nose candy.
Unless you guys have any hookups for a job that allow me to stack muns and watch it grow, then subsequently splash said muns on all the haters at the nearest titty bar.

P.S. Any tips on where to get my first key of that sweet white chocolate for slangin' would be greatly appreciated.

P.P.S. A little lesson for you fools out there from the Michael Jordan of crack cookers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm i do love me some crack cocaine... plus i just got a gold chain... so put down those white lines, with my gold gazzels