Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dimethyltryptamine

What do you long for? What do you dream about? Ever seen a ghost or a spaceship?
Honestly at this point, I'd fucking believe anything.
The coolest thing about faith, not just religious faith but faith in anything is that you're making the choice to believe. To be a functional human being in the information age means to question everything. I have a hard time believing anything because there's so much bullshit in the world. To have faith in anything is really special because it's easy to just assume everything is made up. If we lived in a world where there were no mysteries and no lies you wouldn't even have a concept of faith because you'd have no doubt.

Your humanity is filled with doubt.

So to have faith in anything aside from the certainty of death, is very important to me. I don't want to have unfounded beliefs though, I want to believe in stuff for good reasons.
What do you believe in?

0 comments: