Sunday, October 04, 2009

The saga continues Wu-tang, Wu-tang.




There are a lot of people in the world worrying about the H1N1 virus. It’s probably a good idea to at least think about it. I mean out of all the people talking about it one of them has to be right. Plus doctors are talking about the problem, and unlike doctor Ho, they go to school for a long time, that counts for some things right?



The other day I saw a few chickens huddled together at the corner of Jarvis and Dundas. It’s the same corner as Georges chicken and fries so the chickens were most likely talking about dead relatives.



If we were to juxtapose the two viruses, H1N1 and human consumption, I would say chickens have a right to be upset. It’s just not fair; the fact that there are starving humans must mean the human virus has dwindled the chicken population into a sad group of grumbling cocks on a corner. I say cocks because I assume the hens are at home where they belong. Even though humans have made strides in equal rights for the female half of the species chickens are still steadfast in their traditions. I would say the only new ideas chickens have is to fight back against the human virus with one of their own.


In order to stop the human consumption virus chickens chose a virus that first needs to be eaten by humans. Is that irony? I don’t know irony is a tricky word sometimes. Let’s just say it’s pretty funny that I can gather knowledge from around the world through a computer and still be killed by a chicken.



0 comments: